Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Peserta # M.1.a

My Green Way To Help Preserve Our Planet Earth



          We need to plant more trees to help save our Earth. Because more trees more oxygen, the trees help the air more clean from pollution. And the root from the trees make the water clean too. The trees also became shade for us and animals too. A lot of birds make their nest in the trees. When the sunny day trees became shade for rabbits,squirrels, birds and other animals. My Dad plants a lot of evergreen trees around our house. Masha Allah, it's so beautiful, green and fresh. Alhamdulillah I thanks to Allah, He created the Earth very wonderful with different kind of trees,flowers,herbs and animals. Also He created mountains,hills,rivers,stream, sea, ocean to make our Earth balance. I hope with little thing we do, it help save our Earth.

          Growing vegetables in our garden is fun. We start to chose the land with enough sun, we clean up the grass, make compost from dry leaves and greens from kitchen waste. The important thing when we grow vegetables is the soil has to be healthy. In the healthy soil we have a friendly helper. It's “Worms”!The Worms help the Earth breath, they like munching leaves and stretching and squeezing in the soil. They make tunnel in the soil, so the Earth got some oxygen. I like when we harvest at our vegetables garden. In spring we have Lettuce,Kale,Broccoli,Green onion,Radishes,Swiss Chard and my favorite Strawberries. Also my Mom grow Roses, a pink Rose already bloom, it's so pretty and smell good. I like Rosemary herb and I plant it in a pot, I take some when my Mom make pasta, it's make the pasta more“Yummy.” And I like Radishes too when my Mom slice in Nasi Goreng. I help my mom harvest green onion when my mom will make Bakwan, these are my favorite food. InshaAllah, with more trees, grow vegetables, fruit, flower and clean up around our house, it will help our Earth keep green.

No comments:

Post a Comment